Every year many School Camps visit Danhostel Tønder.
The teachers point out our good facilities consisting of our good kitchen, opportunities to use classrooms and the possibility to rent bikes.
In Tønder and surroundings there are a lot of different topics to look at.
– Nationalpark Wadden Sea including the marshland and the warden sea
– Cultural history with kings and emperors, war and peace, friendship and rivalry and a lot more
– Northern part of Germany with Danevirke, Hedeby and Halligen
– More than 10 museums and exhibitions within a radius of 15 km. from Danhostel Tønder
– Excellent nature and culture tutors and a lot of good teaching material
Vi er en del af Tønder sport- og fritidscenter, så når I bor her, kan I nemt få fritiden til at gå.
Vores store indbydende svømmehal er til rådighed i den offentlige åbningstid og det er ganske GRATIS. Her finder i både rutsjebane, klatrevæg og varmtvandsbassin.
Ligeledes kan I leje en hal til en fysisk aktivitet, spille squash eller købe en tur i motion.
Danhostel Tønder is a part of Tønder Sport- og Fritidscenter, which means to there are a variety of different activities.
Our big and nice swimming pools are available during public opening hours and are free of charge. Here you’ll find a water slide, climbing wall and a hot water pool.
Also it’s possible to rent a indoor sport arena for physical activity, playing squash or buying a ticket to our fitness room/Gym.
We recommend you to take a look at www.mitvadehav.dk, where you can find a variety of different assignments for 4th-5th grade and 7th-8th grade.
Why choose Tønder for your School Camp?
- Danhostel Tønder offers your School the best surroundings for a nice School Camp in Tønder.
- Tønder Sport- og FritidsCenter is just located 100 metres away, with 4 indoor arenas, swimming pools with a waterslide, jumping towers and a area with many different activities. It’s possible to combine both fun, interesting activities and learning in one place.
- Tønder and the marshland offers a variety of different activities. Besides that we’re also located just 3 km. from the German border, where there are a lot of different and interesting cities to visit, such as Flensburg, Hedeby, Schleswig, Noldes Museum. As a school you have great opportunities to focus on culture and history combined with great nature events like “Sort Sol”, seal safari or oyster hunting in the Walden Sea.
Contact us at + 45 74 92 80 00 and receive an offer including accommodation and catering