Be a part of a fantastic experience in Tønder Sport og Fritidscenter.
We offer the best facilities for your upcoming sportscamp – no matter where you come from.
With a variety of facilities and activities, good accommodation at Danhostel, meeting rooms and healthy meals, we offer everything you need.
No matter if its volleyball, badminton, football, martial arts, handball or something completely different, we are the perfect host for your training camp.
Read more about our facilities HERE
Your weekend sportscamp could look like this (from friday to sunday):
- Sandwich friday
- 1x breakfast, fruit/bread, lunch, dinner and evening snacks Saturday
- 1x breakfast, fruit/bread, lunch Sunday
- 8 hours of arena use
- Free entry to the indoor pools in the public opening hours
- Free entry to Squash courts for 2 hours
- Use of meeting rooms
- Outside activities
- Possible to wash and dry clothes, equipment etc.
- Free WI-FI
- Accommodation in rooms for 4-6 guests
More hours in the arenas
Get an offer and we’ll figure out a good price just for you!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 45 74 92 88 30
Benefits by hosting your Sportscamp in Tønder;
- Accommodation just 100 metres from the arenas and the indoor swimming pool
- Good swimming facilities with wellness and relaxation
- Different activities such as indoor/outdoor football, climbing walls, squash courts, gym, beach volleyball, tennis courts and big green areas
- 3 km to the German border in Sæd with a variety of different border shops in the German town Süderlügum just 2km south of the border. The Wadden sea is also located just around the corner.
- “Sort sol/black sun”-activities in both spring and summer from morning to evening. Book in advance!
- The town of Tønder, which has the most cozy shopping street in Denmark with many cafés and stores.